Based in: New York & Shanghai, China
Language: English, Spanish, some Mandarin
Tel: +86 182-1701-3647
Background and Experience
Sebastian’s work experience spans across academic, consulting, and business, with a proven track record of leading early stage business formation and international project teams.
As an educator, Sebastian has extensive experience in creating hands-on learning environments and leading classes, talks, and workshops on the subjects of entrepreneurship, social enterprise, international management, doing business in China, and leadership.
As a global citizen and coffee entrepreneur, Sebastian has developed deep networks and business experience in Latin America, the United States, and China. As an advocate and practitioner of social entrepreneurship, he has researched, advised, and launched various social enterprises that balance financial and social impact objectives.
As a consultant, Sebastian has worked with a range of entrepreneurs and companies, specializing in early stage business formation and fundraising, international market entry, social entrepreneurship, branding and cross-cultural communication, and business model tweaking and refinement.
Highlights of Professional Experience
• Social Innovation Program Lead for Avenues New York (2018- Present)
• Co-Founder, Cambio Ventures (2018- Present)
• Founder & CEO, Cambio Coffee (2012- Present)
• Leadership Lecturer, Empowering NGOs and Social Entrepreneurs, Shanghai (2013- Present)
• President & Board Member of Fresh Start Rotary Club, Shanghai (2013- Present)
• Instructor, Leadership Development, New York University, Shanghai (2017)
• Consultant, RAS Consulting, Boston, MA (2011)
• Language Instructor, Lyceum Language Center, Melbourne, Australia (2008-2009)
Areas of Expertise
• Leadership development, coaching and mentoring, for social entrepreneurs
• Leadership keynote speaker and lecturer
• Design and delivery of leadership workshops
Education & Accreditations
• EM Lyon, Lyon, France; Zhejiang University, Hangzhou, China; Babson College, Boston, MA, Master’s Degree in Global Entrepreneurship (2011)
• The University of Strathclyde, Glasgow, Scotland, Master’s Degree, International Management (2010)
• The University of Melbourne, Australia, Graduate Diploma in Creative Writing (2009)
• The University of Warwick, England, Bachelor's Degree, Politics, Philosophy, and Economics (2008)